From Start until 1st Pit Stop, Jawa Pos Cycling Bromo 100 km 2016 rides are ridden as a peloton, controlled by a nominated peloton leader, and ridden at an maximum speed of 30 kph.
The peloton leader is responsible for following the route, maintaining the ride schedule and any decisions related to the conduct and safety of the ride. The peloton lead can be supported by a Leading Support Car. It is never allowed to pass the peloton leader or Leading Support Car before 1st Pit Stop was passed.
JERSEY - WRISTBAND - START NUMBER - BIKE NUMBER
- Every participant of Jawa Pos Cycling Bromo 100 km 2016 gets a wristband, start number and bike number.
- Only riders which use blue, red and yellow wristbands, start number and bike number that are entitled to use the transport facilities from the finish line to Surabaya, by showing their bracelet to the committee in charge
- The start number must be clipped on the back of the jersey and must be visible during the whole Jawa Pos Cycling Bromo 100 km 2016 ride.
- The bike number must be clipped on the seat post during whole Jawa Pos Cycling Bromo 100 km 2016 ride.
- The wristband must be wore during the whole part of event as identification tools.
- If a participant don't use the wristband, bike number or start number, they must be excluded from the event.
Inside the registration package, riders receive a brevet card, a detailed route with scheduled rest stop and pitstop details. The brevet Card is the document that you finished your ride successfully. Every riders has to accept Jawa Pos Cycling Bromo 100 km 2016 rules. Every riders who passed by sweeper bus and or truck, must be willing to be evacuated. Participants who refused to be evacuated, their card will be perforated and automatically they will lose their rights as Jawa Pos Cycling Bromo 100 km 2016 participants. Every riders has to accept Jawa Pos Cycling Bromo 100 km 2016 rules.
Minimum finish times must be respected, with the peloton leader targeting the peloton Time. The peloton Time includes rest stops.
A rider in physical or mechanical difficulty may still successfully complete the brevet if they finish by the maximum time allowed.
WHO MAY RIDE
Any person may take part in a ride provided that:
- A person who is under 16 years of age must be accompanied throughout the ride by a parent or other responsible adult.
- A person who is under 18 years of age must have written approval from a parent or guardian.
- The rider has satisfied any qualifying or entry criteria set by the organizer in accordance with the rules.
FOOD AND DRINKS DURING THE RIDES AND AT REST POINTS
- For people without wristband it's not allowed to enter the area of rest points and for lunch during and after the Jawa Pos Cycling Bromo 100 km 2016 events.
- People without wrist band don't get drinks and food during the Jawa Pos Cycling Bromo 100 km 2016 Events.
BICYCLES AND EQUIPMENT
A rider may ride any type of cycle on a ride provided it is only capable of being propelled solely by human effort and complies with the road rules. On a ride where any part of the maximum permitted time for the ride is at night, a rider must have:
- At least two independent front lights which have constant beams and otherwise comply with the road rules.
- At least two independent rear lights which comply with the road rules; a red reflector which complies with the road rules, an effective reflective vest, bandolier or jersey or equivalent.
The rider must have available for use at all times:
- one front light and one rear light and a red reflector.
At night or in hazardous weather conditions causing reduced visibility:
- have illuminated at least one front light of constant beam
- have illuminated at least one rear light
The course for a ride is that described in the route notes and/or depicted on the map issued by the organizer for that ride. The course may change before or during a ride if necessary for safety reasons or to deal with unforeseen circumstances. Where it is necessary to shorten the course, riders will be deemed to have entered a ride of the shortened distance. Riders must stay on the route. If a rider leaves the route, they must return to the route at the same point prior to continuing.
KOM ( King Of The Mountain)
For Jawa Pos Cycling Bromo 100 KM 2016 edition, a new competitive part is added to the event. A King of the Mountain (KOM) Challenge for the top 15 km of the climb. Winners in different categories will be presented with victory medals and other prizes.
Each rider must be self-sufficient, however nothing in this rule prevents a rider from obtaining assistance (including buying food and drink), from: another rider taking part in the ride or a shopkeeper, local resident, passer-by or other disinterested person.
A rider must obey the road rules. A rider may draft behind other riders taking part in the ride, but must not draft behind any rider not taking part in the ride. A rider must obey the reasonable requests of the organizer and any support person. A rider must be courteous to, and behave in a sporting manner towards, other riders taking part in the ride, the organizer and all support people.
The organizer is not responsible for any kind of losses that result in by participants at the events of Jawa Pos Cycling Bromo 100 KM 2016.
The participant of Jawa Pos Cycling Bromo 100 km 2016 events. Are covered by Insurance.
WE TAKE CARE OF YOU
- In front will be Police to guard us, also at the end of the peloton, assistance at crossroads and several marshal arround the group
- Private cars are not allowed, support cars have been provided by the organizers for you include the technical Service car, Feed and Refreshment car also ambulance cars and doctors accompany us
- You will get during the ride enough food and drinks, including that we provide at the rest stop
- For the riders they are not able to ride the minimum speed of 18 km/h plus an additional time for technical and physical problems before passed 1st pit stop, we have a sweeper bus and truck, you and your bicycle will transferred to the next stop.
- Sun block (with a high SPF)
- Arm cover
- Lip balm
- Muscle rub for sore muscles
- Vaseline (to prevent abrasions )
- Spare tubes and tools for changing tubes
- Chain lubricant
- Extra batteries for front and rear light
- Tire levers